1 – Chose a date that is to your pleasure or just visit our Agenda!
You can participate in the activities in this way:
• Inscribe in an activity that is part of our Agenda (not all the activities that are scheduled happen because we need a minimum number of participants; Muitaventura is not responsible is there are not enough people)
• Some activities have specific minimum and maximum number of participants.
• We organize the activity that you want in a personalized way;
• Send and email (in contacts) to get to more information, or clarify any doubts such as prices, availability, age of the participants, equipment, schedule,...
2 - Inscription / Reservation: To make the reservation you should:
• Inform Muitaventura about your interest for the activity to firstname.lastname@example.org or through the menu CONTACTS
• We will send you a inscription file, that you'll need to fill up with the data for the insurance -- Full name and birth date
and in some cases you identification number or passport number – and the phone number of the person that is responsible for the group;
• While doing your inscription all the participants assume that they know the characteristics of the activity, as well as that they are in the ideal physical conditions to do them;
• The inscription will only be validated when MuitAventura receives the data for the insurance as well as the payment of the 50% of the total value. In some cases, rightfully asked Muitaventura could ask for the payment of the total value of the activity.
• 48 hours before the activity, we will send to you the meeting point, schedule, the needed information and the phone number of Muitaventura's guide that is responsible for the activity.
3 – Payment:
• When you send the inscription file, we will send to you the Bank Identification Number (NIB) to which you should transfer the money;
• We ask you to send us the ticket that proves that you did the bank transfer, with your name;
• In some cases, Muitaventura could ask for the payment of 50% or 100% of the total value.
4 - Schedule:
• There is a 15 minutes tolerance, so that all the participants get to the meeting point before starting the activities.
• The duration of the activity that we give you is an estimated time, it will depend on the behavior of the group (Physical condition, weather,…).
5 - Alterations:
Muitaventura can suspend, change the place or order of the activities in the following cases:
• Due to the weather conditions, for the safety and interest of the participants;
• In the case that there are not enough participants or too many;
• Any other motive that can compromise the quality and safety of the event.
6 - Cancelling:
• In case that somebody doesn't appear or cancels the participation in the 48 hours preceding the activity, with any kind of notification, Muitaventura has the right to retain or demand the total payment of the price for the activity;
• When we ask to pay in advance (100% of the agreed value), in the case of cancelling or not showing up, we will not give back the value of the activity;
• In the case that the activity is reallocated and cancelled for motives of the client, the event can be changed to another day and adapted to it (never more than 1 month after). We will return 50% of the value if there's no agreement on the availability and date.
7 – Price Policies:
• The prices shown in the site are merely indicative. You should always confirm the value through email;
• To the prices show on the site, we have to add the taxes on the date (Iva).
8 – Other Conditions.
• Whenever it's necessary Muitaventura recurs to rigorously chosen partners that work to our standards. In this case, Muitaventura will not be responsible for the services given.
9 – The reclamations book is on our office.
Note: All the participants will have to know all this conditions
Don't let life pass you by...
Dare to participate on this great Adventure!