Sintra is a mythical village, World Heritage, and a wonderful setting for an outdoor activity.
In this game, all groups have to find a treasure hidden by Moors since the conquest of Lisbon in 1147.
It's an urban game consisting in 5 or 6 supporting maps (easy interpretation) with street names or single words. At the end of the game, all maps together will reveal the place of the treasure. Some maps have marked the departure position. They also have marked 2 arrival places – a true and a false one.
All teams are invited to play Team Building games, such as, the human elevator, the test-tube, the centipede, the skis, the blind square and the Aladdin carpet.
The treasure can be the company logo or a group picture transformed into a puzzle.
Description: Discover the treasures of Sintra with maps, games and enigmas
Type of Event: Team Building
Duration: About 2h30 / 3h
Type of Route: circular
Distance: approx. 4 km
Recommended Ages: from 8 years
Max.: 300 pax
• The Treasure Hunt may include extension to afternoon or evening;
• The game may have one or more treasures, in the 2nd option each team finds a treasure and reach the objective;
• All places are chosen for its landscape/cultural/gastronomic interest;
• The maps have an historic explanation of the monuments such as Pena Palace, Moorish Castle, National Sintra's Palace, Municipal Government Building, Regaleira, Seteais Palace, etc;
• Visit the monuments
• Lunch, picnic, dinner, cheese & wine tasting;